- Written By Chevrolet Experts Larry Atherton & Larry Schreib
- 160 Pages, 650 Color Photos And Charts
- Soft Bound, 8.5" x 11"
- Features Over 650 Color Photos & 2 Hours Of Video Content
- In Both Book & Video Form, Shows You How To Build A Street Or Racing Small Block
- Contains Easy-To-Follow Engine Preparation Steps
- Detailed Step-By-Step How-To Photo Sequences
- Made In The USA
- ISBN 978-1-61325-197-3
Rebuilding the Small-Block Chevy: Step by Step Videobook is a quality, step-by-step Workbench Book and DVD combination that shows you how to build a street or racing small-block Chevy in your own garage. The book includes more than 650 photos and easy-to-read text that explains every procedure a professional builder uses to assemble an engine from crankshaft to carburetor. The DVD includes more than two hours of coverage showing in detail all the procedures that the book describes. The DVD is filmed in a bright, well-lit studio that really brings out the detail of the engine-building process.
Detailed sections show how to disassemble a used engine, inspect for signs of damage, select replacement parts, buy machine work, check critical component fit, and much more! The DVD takes a trip to the machine shop and shows the viewer the entire process. Performance mods and upgrades are discussed along the way, so the book and DVD combo meets the needs of all enthusiasts, from restorers to hot rodders. This rare instructional combination package is a must-have for every small-block Chevy fan.