- Replaces Original Spindles
- Lowers Car Without Cutting Coil Springs
- Using Drop Spindles To Lower The Front Is The Proper Method And Will Not Effect Steering Or Suspension Geometry
- Can Be Used
With Our Popular 11"
- Cast From The Highest Quality Ductile Iron, CNC Machined With Chrome-Moly Pins
- Accepts Factory Ball Joints And Tie Rods
The El Camino is one of the best classic platforms to lower, giving your restoration a timeless and stylish look. The El Camino Store is proud to offer this set of 2 Inch Drop Spindles for you El Camino. Made with premium iron these springs will perfectly replace the original and does not require the cutting of the coil springs! Furthermore the springs will not effect steering or suspension geometry at all on your 1959 or 1960 El Camino. Always trust the El Camino Store for all your restoration needs!