- Avaliable For Pre-Order, Shipping Begins In January
- Finally A Reclining Seat For Your 1965 El Camino!
- Matches The Original Interior!
- Tig Welded and Powder Coated Frame And Seat Tracks
- 18 Seating Track Positions
- Color Matched to Distinctive Industries? Interior Products
- Seat Frame Designed To Support High Bolstered Foam
The El Camino Store and Distinctive Industries are proud to offer the Touring II seat which is a revolution for restoration and the resto-mod movement. The Touring II seat features the ProcarÂ® by Scat seat frame and foam. This high quality seat frame features a tig welded frame, 20 reclining, 18 sliding track positions and is powder coated for long life and durability. The Touring II seats are an innovation as the offer a seat frame that is designed for high bolstered foam rather than adding the foam to an unsupported seat frame. Our Seats upholstery that mimics the original interior design without looking out of place. Did we mention that the Touring II seats recline? A solution for a problem that has been around for decades. The Touring II Seat is a drop in option for your classic 1969 El Camino restoration or restomod project, with the added feature of matching the Distinctive Industries interior product line. Always trust The El Camino Store for all your restoration needs!