- Reproduction Of Original
- Correct 1958 Manual Was Used Through 1960. 60% Of The Information Found In The 1958 Manual Applies To 1959 &
1960. Because Of This, A Supplemental Manual Was Issued By Chevrolet In 1959 To Cover The Differences In The 1959 &
- Must Be Used
With Supplemental Manual P/N 00-0275 Sold Separately
- Exact Reprints Of The Manual Given To The Mechanic At The Dealerships When These Cars Were New. This Invaluable Source Of Information
General Generic Manual Like Those
Found In Most Auto Parts Stores.
- Perfect Gift For Any Library
- Year Specific
- Also Covers 1958-1960 Passenger Car, Wagon And Sedan Delivery
- Don't Start A Restoration Without One
The Chevrolet Chassis Service manual is one of the handiest manuals a serious El Camino enthusiast or a seasoned mechanic needs in their library. The Chevrolet Chassis Service manual covers “on vehicle” repairs on simpler repairs such as brakes, fuel system and suspension to more challenging repairs such as transmissions, engines and rear ends. Page one contains a quick index to get to the right chapter for the repair. Each chapter begins with a table of contents and a special tools section so you know what you are getting into before you begin. A must have in your El Camino Library!