- Original Manual Set Straight From The Printer For GM
Manuals That Are
Given To The Mechanic At The Dealerships When These Cars Were New. This Invaluable Source Of Information
General Generic Manual Like Those
Found In Most Auto Parts Stores.
- Prefect Gift For Any Library
- Year Specific
- Don't Start A Restoration Without One
- This Fantastic Volume Of Books Includes:
- 1976 Passenger car service manual supplement
- 1976 Passenger car wiring diagram
- 1974 Passenger car shop manual
- 1974 Passenger cars and light duty truck overhaul manual
These Chevrolet Chassis Service manuals are one of the handiest manuals a serious El Camino enthusiast or a seasoned mechanic needs in their library. The multi-book Chevrolet Chassis Service manuals covers “on vehicle” repairs on simpler repairs such as brakes, fuel system and suspension to more challenging repairs such as transmissions, engines and rear ends. Page one contains a quick index to get to the right chapter for the repair. Each chapter begins with a table of contents and a special tools section so you know what you are getting into before you begin. A must have in your El Camino Library!