- One Piece Aluminum Construction
- Kit Contains Wheels, SS Center Caps And Lug Nuts
- 17" x 8" with 4-1/2" Backspacing
- 5 x 4.75 Bolt Pattern
- Black Inset with Machined Lip
- for 1959-1974 models
- Factory Appearing Wheel For The Modern 17" Tire Sizes
- Valve Stems And Wheel Weights Not Included
- NOTE: Not Returnable If Tires Have Been Mounted On Wheel Or Wheel Has Been Mounted On Car
Give your classic an upgraded old school musclecar look with 17" cast aluminum Magnum Wheel.These wheels allow you to step up to a Z-rated 40-series tire with a square shoulder. They will dramatically improve your driving experience with shorter stops, more steering feel with quicker response and more confident and predictable handling. This wheel is constructed of one piece cast aluminum with a machined lip. A durable black powder coating looks great for the long haul.. Trust The El Camino Store for all restoration and performance parts needs!
NOTE: Does Not Include Wheel Weights or Valve Stems. We Recommend Using Tires With The Same O.D. As The Tires You Have Now To Maintain Speedometer Accuracy. If Not, You May Need To Purchase Different Speedometer Gears For Your Transmission. Use Self Adhesive Wheel Weights On The Inside Of The Wheel For A Cleaner Look. Cleaning With Soap And Water Is Preferred. Requires Lug Centric Wheel Balancing (NOT Balancing From The Center Hole). Wheels Are Not Returnable Once Mounted.