- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ball & Socket Collector Connections
- Dyno Tuned For Maximum Performance
- High Temperature Ceramic Coated
- 0.375 Thick Laser Cut Flanges
- Need 396 To 502 Cubic Inch Displacement
- For Big Block V8 Engine
Eckler's El Camino Store is proud to offer Flowmaster's Scavenger Series Elite long tube headers for your 1964-1967 El Camino. They are designed to replace the restrictive factory cast iron manifolds. These high quality headers are manufactured from stainless steel and are ceramic coated for maximum durability. They feature 2 in. primary tubes, 3/8 in. thick flanges and incorporate Flowmaster's popular 3-1/2 in. ball flange collector connections ensuring a leak free installation. Designed for an easy fit, these headers include gaskets and necessary hardware for easy installation. Make your El Camino stand out with these Scavenger Series Elite long tube headers. Trust Eckler's El Camino Store for all your restoration and performance parts needs.