- Great Performance Upgrade For Your El Camino!
- Made From Durable 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Ball And Socket Collector Connections
- Dyno Tuned For Maximum Performance
- High Temperature Ceramic Coated
- 0.375 Thick Laser Cut Flanges
- 3.00 (in) Header Collector Outlet Diameter
- 2" Header Primary Tube Diameter
- Gaskets And Necessary Hardware Included For Installation
- Requires Removal Or Modification Of Locking Steering Columns If Equipped
1968-El Camino can be found at any car show or street event. The El Camino Store offers these quality, Flowmaster Long Tube Headers, Scavenger Series Elite, Big Block V8, Ceramic, for your engine performance upgrade. Flowmasters Scavenger Series Elite long tube headers are designed to replace the restrictive factory cast iron manifolds. These high quality headers are manufactured from stainless steel and are ceramic coated for maximum durability. They feature 2 in. primary tubes, 3/8 in. thick flanges and incorporate Flowmasters popular 3 in. ball flange collector connections ensuring an easy leak free installation. Scavenger Series Elite long tube headers deliver maximum performance and are suited to the enthusiast who demands the best performance at the best price. Designed for an easy fit these headers include gaskets and necessary hardware for easy installation in your 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973 or 1974 El Camino. Do not settle for just any replacement header set, use only the best. Trust The El Camino Store for your performance exhaust and all replacement part needs.
Not Emissions Legal