- Fantastic Reproduction Of Original
- Beautifully Crisp Stamping
- Complex Transmission Tunnel Correctly Stamped For Proper Clearance Over Your "
- Replaces Common Rust Damage Associated With These El Camino's
- Adds Body Rigidity By Replacing Stressed 50 Plus Year Old Floor Assembly
- A Must For Severely Rust Damage Floors That Sectional "
Patch Panels Cannot Tackle
- Measures 68"
- Floor Braces Sold Separately
- Accelerator Pedal Bracket P/N 02-0835 Must Be Used For Proper Pedal Placement - Sold Separately
The El Camino Store stamped steel sheet metal floor pan repair panels are crucial when rust rears its ugly head. 1959, 1960 El Camino floor pans take a beating over the years and are rarely rust-free. The El Camino Store sources sheet metal floor pans from the world’s premium manufacturers to bring you only the very best for your restoration. Floor pans are stamped on heavy ton equipment from correct gauge steel to ensure factory style contours and maximum rigidity over originals. This complete floor pan reaches from rocker to rocker and toe panels to the rear seat with added transmission hump of your G-Body. They contain all the cutouts, and mounting holes. The new floors are much easier to install, and produce a more rigid floor structure and a more factory original look than the multiple panel repair. A two inch strip will need to be added to extend to the back wall. These floors are die formed from electro-galvanized steel and phosphate treated for immediate paintability. Floor pans from The El Camino Store must be welded in and usually fitted, so never cut out your original floor pans before receiving replacements. We highly recommend the use of a skilled body shop when installing replacement El Camino floor pans and to check always other related items such as floor braces, rocker panels, toe panels and seat supports for other potential replacement needs. We have sold thousands of sheet metal floor pans and will stand by each purchase to make sure that your El Camino is restored to perfection. From racers, hot rods or daily drivers, trust The El Camino Store for all your restoration and replacement needs for your 1959, 1960 El Camino!