- Great Custom Upgrade For Your El Camino!
- Emblems Can Replace Factory 283, 327 And 350 Emblems
- Choose From: 5.3, 5.7, 6.0 And 6.2 Emblems
- Match The Emblem To The Engine Used For Your LS Conversion
- Made In The Look And Spirit Of The Time Period
- Made From Durable Formed Molded Plastic
- Emblem Nuts Included
- Designed To Replace Factory Emblems With Original Body Holes
- Sold In Pairs
- May Fit Additional Years, Just Drill Holes To Fit
1965-1967 El Camino was an instant classic, sought after for it's beauty and performance. The El Camino Store offers these awesome replacement, Fender Emblems, LS Engine Conversion, for your LS engine conversion project. Made from durable formed molded plastic, with the correct mounting studs on the back, these custom emblems are designed to be a direct replacement for the factory fender emblems. These emblems are sold as a pair and come complete with nuts for installation. Show off that sweet LS engine conversion in your 1965, 1966, 1967 El Camino. Trust The El Camino Store for all your custom and factory replacement part needs.