- Classic Rally Wheel Kit In
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
- Includes Plain Flat (No Lettering) Center Caps
- Silver Powder Coated With Machined Lip
- Strong And Lightweight, Weighs 30 lbs. Per Wheel
- Dual 5x4.75 And 5x5 Lug Bolt Pattern
- 4.5" Backspace
- Standard Conical Open Ended Lug Nuts Included
- Valve Stems And Weights Not Included
- Not Returnable If Tires Have Been Mounted On Wheel Or Wheel Has Been Mounted On Car
- Kit Includes: Four Rally Wheels, Center Cap And Lug Nuts
Give your classic an upgraded old school musclecar look with 17" cast aluminum Rally Wheels. These wheels allow you to step up to a Z-rated 40-series tire with a square shoulder. They will dramatically improve your driving experience with shorter stops, more steering feel with quicker response and more confident and predictable handling. This wheel is constructed of one piece cast aluminum with a machined lip. A durable silver powder coating looks great for the long haul. Custom molded derby or flat disc style center caps provide the finishing touch. Trust The El Camino Store for all restoration and performance parts needs!
NOTE: Does Not Include Wheel Weights or Valve Stems. We Recommend Using Tires With The Same O.D. As The Tires You Have Now To Maintain Speedometer Accuracy. If Not, You May Need To Purchase Different Speedometer Gears For Your Transmission. Use Self Adhesive Wheel Weights On The Inside Of The Wheel For A Cleaner Look. Cleaning With Soap And Water Is Preferred. Requires Lug Centric Wheel Balancing (NOT Balancing From The Center Hole). Wheels Are Not Returnable Once Mounted.