- Crisp Reprint Of The Original GM Manual Used At The Dealership
- Original Maintenance And Service Operations
- Disassembly And Assembly Of Major Components
- Frame Dimensions
- Full Electrical Section With Wiring Schematics
- For Full Coverage, 1974 Service Manual Must Be Purchased Separately
The Chevrolet Chassis Service manual is one of the handiest manuals a serious El Camino enthusiast or a seasoned mechanic needs in their library. It is certainly one of the "Big Three" most helpful manuals we've used on our own cars here (the other two being the Factory Assembly Manual and the Fisher Body Manual). The Chevrolet Chassis Service manual covers "on vehicle" repairs on simpler repairs such as brakes, fuel system and suspension to more challenging repairs such as transmissions, engines and rear ends. Page one contains a quick index to get to the right chapter for the repair. Each chapter begins with a table of contents and a special tools section so you know what you are getting into before you begin. A must have in your El Camino Library! Trust The El Camino Store for all your restoration parts needs always at the best price. Note: Supplement to 1974 full edition.