- Best Quality Reproduction
- Correct Dielectric "Heat Seal" Pattern
- Correct Matched Original Colors
- Correct Grain
- Die Cut Poly-Coated Auto Board Backing
- Front Door Panels Are Perimeter Stapled As Well as Glued Ensuring Long Lasting Bond
- Includes New Top Rail, Moldings And Inner Window Fuzzy
- Door Trim Molding Attached (Where Applicable)
- Manufacturerâ€™s Limited Lifetime Warranty
The El Camino Store offers only the finest show-quality interiors products including both assembled and unassembled door panels. Distinctive Industries door panels are manufactured with the highest quality materials that provide a faithful reproduction of the OEM fit and detail. Product details like the use of factory correct vinyl that matches the grain and colors used when these cars were new, die cut and poly coated automotive grade Autoboard as the door panel foundation and crisp, highly detailed dielectric detail are guaranteed to exceed your expectations. Let The El Camino Store take care of all your 1965 El Camino restoration parts needs.
NOTE: These door panels feature extra sharp design lines just like the originals. They are made in the correct Madrid Grain vinyl. They come fully assembled and are sold in pairs.