- Best Quality Reproduction
- Correct Dielectric "Heat Seal" Pattern
- Correct Matched Original Colors
- Correct Seville Grain
- Die Cut Poly-Coated Auto Board Backing
- Front Door Panels Are Perimeter Stapled As Well as Glued Ensuring Long Lasting Bond
- Door Trim Molding Attached (Where Applicable)
- Manufacturerâ€™s Limited Lifetime Warranty
The El Camino Store offers only the finest show-quality interiors products including both assembled and unassembled door panels. Distinctive Industries door panels are manufactured with the highest quality materials that provide a faithful reproduction of the OEM fit and detail. Product details like the use of factory correct vinyl that matches the grain and colors used when these cars were new, die cut and poly coated automotive grade Autoboard as the door panel foundation and crisp, highly detailed dielectric detail are guaranteed to exceed your expectations. Let The El Camino Store take care of all your 1964 El Camino restoration parts needs.
NOTE: These dialectric door panels feature two chrome Mylar strips and a chrome medallion. Made in the correct Seville Grain vinyl includes chrome-like trim pieces towards the bottom. They come fully assembled and are sold in pairs.