- Designed for Optimum Torque and Acceleration
- Maximum Performance From Idle through Mid-Range
- Includes Hydraulic Lifters and Assembly Lube
- Matched to Edelbrock Performer IntakesMajor Improvement in Throttle Response and Torque
- Take the Guesswork Out of Camshaft Selection!
Designed for optimum torque from the low-end to the mid-range, Performer-Plus camshafts match with Performer manifolds for vehicles operating from off-idle to 5500 RPM. They are smooth idling cams for daily drivers, trucks, vans, rvs and 4x4s. You can expect a major improvement in throttle response and torque. In the manifold section you'll find torque graphs showing the power gains from Performer manifolds and Performer-Plus cams. All camshafts include flat tappet lifters (except for cams designed for use with stock roller lifters), assembly lube and instructions. These popular Performer-Plus camshafts for small-block Chevy are 50-state street legal.